About Me

My photo
Belgrade, Maine, United States

Monday, January 18, 2010

its snowing again


I have been doing a lot of thinking and looking at art books- George Ohr specifically and it has made me long again for meking those types of pots again. I think in the next couple of weeks this is what i will do...slowly though since the dr.'s have told me not to use my wrist until they figure out what is up with it. I also found a piece of board with a fish carved into it and am thinking it would make a neat little incense burner. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen- love the pictures! Who is George Ohr? What do you like about him for your pottery?

    I know that you are an artist now, but have you ever made any more elephant mugs? I loved that mug! The head and trunk of the elephant formed the handle.

    Annmarie

    ReplyDelete