About Me

My photo
Belgrade, Maine, United States

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Tuesday Morning....

...and it feels more like Monday. Made a dozen small coffee mug pendants because I was wearing mine at the flea market and several people made comments about it. I saw a pair of earrings that were mugs and really liked them so I decided that since I had made the little coffee mug I could actually turn it into a pendant. It works pretty well. I will post a picture of it asap so you can give me feedback on it!

Yesterday I made the banana bread and the cranberry bread for Thanksgiving. It will be an interesting year since this year I do not have the food issues I have had in the past 6 years! Meaning that (for those who don't know me) I had a lapband put in 6 years ago-almost 7 and it failed. No I didn't fail it it failed me...it turned out that it was not even connected to the esophagus at all. Any way it caused me to vomit every solid food I tried to eat and towards the end I couldn't even drink comfortably. Last January they took it out-new Doctor- and converted me to gastric by-pass because the stomach was black-dead- and needed to heal. I have lost 120 pounds since and several of my medications have gone bye-bye! I am able to eat better and feel great! So this year I have much to be thankful for and I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment